Fired Cider Cucumber Salad
Yield: Enough for a small party
WHAT YOU NEED
- 6 Large Cucumbers
- 1 Cup Farm Girl Fired Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1Tbs Dill
- 1-1½tsp Ground Cumin
- Salt and Pepper
- Thinly slice the cumbers. Peel them if needed.
- In a medium sided bowl add the sliced cucumbers and remaining ingredients.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Let the cucumbers sit and marinate in the brine.
- If interested drain off the liquid and use as salad dressing.
Laurie Schilde Schmitt - Owner | Sunnycrest Orchards