Chocolate Explosion Cookies
WHAT YOU NEED
- 3oz unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup sugar
- ½ sugar-in- the-raw
- ¾ tsp salt
- 1 Tbs honey
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbs Sharon Springs Farm Girl Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ cup granola
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1-1½ cups frozen chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees. Lightly grease or line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter, sugars, and salt.
- Mix in apple cider vinegar and the egg. Once combined add the baking soda, baking powder, and granola.
- Add in flour and chocolate chips until blended.
- Roll the dough into balls and place on the cookie sheet. Bake for 15- 20 minutes. You want the bottoms to be brown and the tops slightly golden.
- Let cook for 10 minutes before eating