Sharon Springs Farm Girl Vinegar Inspired Salmon
WHAT YOU NEED
- 4oz Maple Syrup
- 1/8 cup Sharon Springs Farm Girl Current Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/8 cup Sharon Springs Farm Girl Chive Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tbs Soy Sauce
- ¼ tsp Ground Ginger
- ¼ tsp Granulated Garlic
- Salt and pepper
- 2 Pieces of fresh Salmon
- 2Tbs Olive Oil
- Toasted Sesame Seed
- Combine Maple syrup, vinegars, soy sauce, and spices in a saucepan. Bring to a boil for about 10 minutes to let the flavors come together and slightly thicken.
- Once cooled, reserve half your liquid and use the other half to marinate the piece of salmon.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1-4 hours.
- In a skillet heat up the olive oil. Sear both sides of the salmon until golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite sides and top with toasted sesame seeds and the extra sauce you made.