“That Can Go On Anything” Sauce
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 cup Thick Tomato or Pizza Sauce
- ¾ cup Sharon Springs Farm Girl Elderberry Honey Apple Cider Vinegar
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup Sugar In The Raw
- ½ Tbs Minced Garlic
- ¼ Tbs Granulated Onion
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp Hickory Smoke Sea Salt (can be purchased at Fort Plain Food Co-Op)
- 1/8 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- Combine all the above ingredients into a large saucepan on high heat.
- Once at a boil, reduce to medium heat and simmer until mixture darkens in color. About thirty minutes.
- Let cool and serve.