Fire Cider Shrimp Kabobs
WHAT YOU NEED
- ¾ cup Sunycrest Apple Cider
- ¼ cup Sharon Springs Farm Girl Fire Cider
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Ground Coriander Seed
- 1 teaspoon Dried Thyme
- ¼ teaspoon Ground Cardamom
- Salt and Pepper
- 25-30 Medium Shrimp
- Diced Red Peppers
- Diced Zucchini
- Diced Mushrooms or Button Mushrooms
- Combine Marinade ingredients in a bowl. Transfer into a plastic bag with the shrimp and refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
- In the mean time, dice the red peppers, zucchini, and mushrooms. Marinate these veggies in any kind of dressing you’d like. (In the picture, the zucchini is marinated in a balsamic maple reduction)
- When ready preheat your grill and skewer the ingredients in any order you wish.
- Place the skewers on the grill and cook each side until the shrimp turns pink and vegetables become soft. Closing the top of the grill for a few minutes will help even cooking, but be careful to no over cook the shrimp.
- Serve over rice.
Yield: About 6-8 Kabobs