"Something is always growing on at Sunnycrest!"
Our Plants are Family Grown and Nurtured
- We begin growing the crops in early March and continue through June in our no spray greenhouses. All plants are grown here and not shipped in.
- 5 public greenhouses filled with annuals and zone-appropriate perennials beginning in April
- Locally sourced Certified seed potatoes and onion sets April-June
Fabulous flowering hanging Victorian gardens
- Combination hanging gardens and containers
- Large hanging 12-inch ivy geraniums and petunias
- 10-inch standard hanging baskets
- Geraniums in all shapes, sizes, and colors
- 4-inch annuals -Featuring Proven Winners, Suntory, and Flower Fields- for custom pots and garden.
- Flats and packs for your gardening needs
- Annuals and bedding plants
- Vegetable plants- Heirloom and hybrid varieties sold by the flat or individually
Star Rose bushes, Knock Out Roses, climbers, and landscape
- Zone-appropriate fruit trees and bushes Apple, Pear, Cherry, and Peach; Blueberries, Raspberries, and Rhubarb
- The ordinary and not so ordinary!